Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Still Here

I'm sorry to my loyal readers for not posting more but I've been a bit busy at work. This week I'm in rifle school and will soon be the 'long gun' operator for my squad. I'll post pictures of this once I've passed the qualification.

In the mean time, I've provided some visual snapshots for your viewing pleasure. I'll be back soon with regular posts:

Trashed Santa: Human heart?
-no, just a blood soaked sock:
Guns and money are common among people I 'meet':
Big bag o'weed:
One 'key' of coke?
What a savings (look at "was" price):

5 Comments:

At October 24, 2007 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you're back. I was getting tired of checking your blog,and finding no new news.

 
At October 25, 2007 2:30 PM, Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

Welcome back!

 
At October 26, 2007 6:47 AM, Blogger Lilo said...

Sorry for posting this in the comments, I tried to find a contact link, but couldn't :D

Anyway, I'm a manager of a network that is dedicated to those interested in crime- bloggers, readers, authors, whoever. And after seeing your place here, I thought you might be interested in checking it out.


Please feel free to check out the network homepage (http://www.coalitionofcrimebloggers.ning.com) along with the many features available there, we'd love to have you join up!

Thanks for you time,
Lilo

 
At November 14, 2007 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol I love the clearance one. Looks like the kind of sale they have at a dollar store... was $1 now only .99!

 
At September 08, 2012 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm im sorry to point this out but thats not coke right there thats crack

 

Post a Comment

<< Home