Monday, September 25, 2006

Traffic Stop

A female driver was stopped for an unsafe lane change and was found to have 5 felony warrants for drug sales outstanding:

"Is there anything in your car that I should know about? "

"No."

(after a search of the car):

"What about the loaded 44 magnum revolver, counterfeit $20 bill, bag of marijuana, and the heroin syringe kit?"

"I didn't know those were in there......I swear......Why would I lie?...I don't even do heroin; just Meth."

We found out this same driver was wanted for identity theft and forgery for signing her dead sister's name to a traffic ticket she received a few months ago. All the way to jail she yelled, "I didn't do anything wrong...Why are you treating me like a criminal?"

5 Comments:

At September 25, 2006 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I just saw that episode on "Cops" Sat. night.

 
At September 27, 2006 11:51 AM, Blogger *Goddess* said...

Just found your blog and I'm really enjoying it. Now I'm going to check out your wife....so to speak;)

 
At September 27, 2006 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes you have to worry about the state of the world!!! So maybe she thinks she will get less time for meth!

 
At October 16, 2006 9:56 AM, Blogger Jason said...

Yeah, why are you treating the criminal like a criminal? Don't you know that nobody knows what's in their car anymore? ;-)

 
At October 16, 2006 9:58 AM, Blogger Jason said...

Forgot to mention, I had a guy who ran out of gas on the interstate early one morning. I was giving him a lift to a gas station when he pulled out a bag of marijuana and a blunt then got arrested. He then accused me of planting it on him. He then faked a heart attack to go to the hospital. He was released from the hospital, then tried it again at the jail.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home