Sunday, March 02, 2008

Returning to Work

Well, I've had the last 13 days off which is the longest stretch of time I've been off work. My wife and new baby are doing fine so it's time to dust off the uniform and hit the streets. Tonight will be a trial run for my wife handling the little one alone. If all goes well, she'll let me return to work.

I'm anxious to see how big the criminal element swelled in my beat while I was away. If it's too rough, I have a plan to rid the area of malcontents by using a few 'leftovers' from home. Equipped with an arsenal of dirty diapers, sour breast milk, and projectile vomit, the bad guys don't stand a chance.

4 Comments:

At March 02, 2008 1:19 PM, Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

LOL!

I hope you have a good first day back and that the wife does ok with the little one.

 
At March 02, 2008 2:45 PM, Blogger Redroach said...

Enjoy your first day back. Just wait till the missus slips that breast pad full of sour milk under your nose at 2 a.m. as revenge.

TV

 
At March 02, 2008 3:26 PM, Blogger Christa M. Miller said...

Congrats! And don't forget that the tiny little butt itself is a pretty powerful weapon when it shoots breastmilk poop. Case in point: we called our firstborn "Bazooka Butt" because he once hit the opposite wall. Enjoy!

 
At March 03, 2008 6:49 PM, Blogger Ricky said...

Congrats!!! Crooks don't stand a chance whenever you're out there! But be careful... Do you always wear your bullet-proof vest?

Ricky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home