Friday, July 07, 2006

Excuses and Other Intelligent Dialog

Here are some excuses and other lively conversations I've come across from bad drivers over the past few months:

#1
Q: Do you know why I stopped you?
A: Yes, I ran the red light.
Q: Why did you run the light?
A: I'm dehydrated.

#2
Q: If you know your drivers license is suspended, why are you driving?
A: I had to get my nails done.
Q: You HAD to??
A: Yes, I need money to pay off other tickets I got for driving on a suspended license and am trying to get a new job. I need a manicure to look good for a job interview.

#3
Q:Do you have a driver's license?
A: Yes.
Q: Can I see it, please?
A: It's suspended and was taken away from me.
Q: So you don't actually have a driver's license, right?
A: Yes I do, but it got taken away.

#4
Q:Why is your three year old riding in the front seat?
A: She doesn't want to sit in her carseat in the back.
Q: Little girl -can you please get into your........
(Girl): NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO----AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
(driver): See??
Q: Would you rather put her in the carseat or get a ticket?
A: I'll put her in her carseat.
(Girl): AAAAAAHHHH----NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!

#5
Q:Why do yo have marijuana in your pocket?
A: I've been taking care of my mom.

Here's a picture of what's left of a truck after a fire erupted from under the hood. The driver told me she paid a friend to "fix" the ignition wiring instead of taking it to a shop to save money. She had just picked up the truck and was taking it for a test drive around the block. She smelled a strong odor of gasoline as she drove. This is proof that leaking gas and faulty wiring are a bad combination. The only thing left inside was the copper wiring from the stereo.

1 Comments:

At July 15, 2006 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#2 is by far the best excuse. I love stupid people...

The Hamaker's

 

Post a Comment

<< Home