Sunday, September 14, 2008

Domestic Terrorist

You may remember a few years ago the capture of notorious Al Qeada leader Khalid Sheikh Mohommed. His shocking photo graced the covers of newspapers and magazines across the world and defined the look of evil.


Well, I've uncovered some disturbing news about a possible domestic terrorist. When I became an officer, I took an oath to protect America from all enemies, foreign and domestic. But, what would you do if you suspected someone in your own family had ties to Al Qeada?


After coming out of my bedroom one morning, I found my daughter out on the living room couch. She claimed to be ill and wanted to stay home from school. I took one look at her and instantly recognized the hairstyle of terrorism. Could I be mistaken or is my little enemy combatant planning the kind of home grown insurgency we all dread?







6 Comments:

At November 07, 2008 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think of all of the vacations to Guantamo in Cuba that you could take to visit her! Sun, beaches, family time.

Glad to see you are posting again.

 
At November 09, 2008 8:30 AM, Blogger Redroach said...

Give her the choice of school or waterboarding.
I bet she goes right to school

TV

 
At November 09, 2008 9:37 AM, Blogger Elizabeth A. said...

That's a pitiful face if there ever was one!

 
At November 16, 2008 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now that's funny right there.

 
At December 11, 2008 8:16 AM, Blogger ASM826 said...

I didn't know where you were going with that, but that's funny.

BTW, all children are would be terrorists. Then they become teenagers and fulfill that destiny.

 
At March 12, 2011 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home