Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Oh Lord, It's Hard To Be Humble

Gary is a humble guy and would probably vote against my publishing this particular post, but I just have to brag on his behalf about how well he's doing. Yes, I know this is annoying to have to hear someone rant about how great her husband is, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do...

Gary, who was in a 3-way tie for best score on his last (first) round of exams, came home yesterday advising of a 100% score on his second round! He missed NONE out of 70 questions. In addition, they had a radio codes and spelling test and he got 100% scores on both. Even his self-appointed "competitor" (the English major) missed a spelling word! He doesn't know exactly where this places him academically, but one of the guys in the 3-way tie from last week missed 4 questions. So, Gary is either first, or in a two-way tie for first (out of 46 people). He's so smart!!!

Next week is supposedly the toughest round of exams of all -- the criminal law segment. I just hope he doesn't lose his spot at the top!!!

7 Comments:

At October 04, 2005 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Job Gary...

 
At October 04, 2005 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gary humble? Not the Gary I know. Nice work buddy.

 
At October 04, 2005 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work. Well done. If you need any help let us know. Molly kid sitting or me mowing grass. Let us know. Does your class have a theme or drive character ? Howard

 
At October 05, 2005 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any tips on how to get out of a photo radar ticket? I think I got two last week! Just kidding, I'll pay my fines. :( Keep up the good work! I have a new respect for our men and women in blue! Heather

 
At October 05, 2005 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We know how smart he is....A+ from Mom

 
At October 06, 2005 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job Gary!

 
At October 10, 2005 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course he is smart everyone with "Stockton" blood is smart. Believe me, I should know.

Good Job Bubba.
Ronda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home